Schedule an Early Care Appointment (45-60 minutes)
If you’re newly pregnant, start here. Whether you need pregnancy advice from a healthcare professional or are ready to begin your prenatal care with Quilted Health Spokane, our experienced midwives can help.
What to expect
In this medical appointment, your midwife will meet with you to:
- Confirm your pregnancy and calculate your estimated due date.
- Discuss your health history, pregnancy, and any needs you have.
- Connect you with resources to support you on your pregnancy journey.
- If desired, schedule your labs and first in-person appointment at our Spokane clinic (optional)
How it works
- Pick a time on our schedule to meet via video (in-person options available in Spokane only by request; please email email@example.com)
- A Quilted Health midwife will answer your questions and offer guidance on next steps
Request a Gynecology Appointment (30-60 minutes)
You can always call our clinic at (509) 209-8016 during business hours to request an appointment. To request an appointment online, please click below to fill out the form.
How it works
- Fill out the form to request an appointment
- Include days and times you are available for an appointment
- Our care team will send you a confirmation email with the date and time of your appointment. If needed, we will contact you for more information.
- We offer both virtual and in-person appointments. Depending on your needs, we may recommend having an in-clinic appointment.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Experiencing a medical emergency such as fever, vaginal bleeding, or severe pain?
Go immediately to a local emergency room.